Solutions for New Parents Struggling with Transition
- Have you recently had a baby and do not want to make parenting mistakes?
- Are you struggling to adapt to being a parent?
- Are you feeling blue and not as happy as you expected?
Many parents feel blue for some time after the birth of a baby. I am not talking about post natal depression here. I am talking about a feeling of despondency because life has changed so much. One of the biggest parenting challenges is to adapt to living with a baby who is demanding and needy 24/7.
Not everybody talks about this subject because new parents are expected to be delighted at the new arrival. But as you know, it’s not always as easy as that.
This e-book brings these issues to light. After you read it, you will:
- Feel normal and no longer alone and different.
- Have positive parenting solutions to the transitions you are going through.
- Be happier and loving.
There is no reason to stay blue. Order this e-book now and within a few minutes of reading it you will feel better.
The e-book will be emailed to you upon completion of this order.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars.