Renee has spent her life empowering individuals emotionally, in their relationships and at work. She has done this through evidence-based therapies, psycho-education and public speaking.
Renee has been successful owing to five contributing resources:
- Renee is highly educated and skilled being both an occupational therapist and clinical psychologist.
- She has had over 30 years of clinical experience.
- Renee continues to keep up with the latest research.
- She belongs to the APS and subscribes to its Code of Ethics.
- As a wife, mother, step-mother, and grandmother who works in her own business, she has real life perspectives on most of life’s issues.
Renee continues to work full- time in her own private practice in Sydney to deliver effective counselling to individuals, couples, parents and families.
Renee now disseminates her wisdom through her presentations, groups, books, e-books, DVDs, audio CDs and her blog.
What makes Renee unique?
- Renee is a dedicated, hard working individual who lives a values based life. She bring this ethos to work as well.
- Renee is practical and utilises common sense. When you consult with her, you will not get airy fairy, theoretical advice. You will find yourself uplifted and armed with useful, relevant information.
- Renee is able to take deep psychological constructs and make them user friendly for everyone.
- Renee is warm and caring making her clients’ well-being paramount.
- Renee is constantly learning. She brings the latest research findings into her work ensuring that her clients receive evidence-based, up to date treatment.